Search Engine Optimization: If you have a website you’re sure to have SEO on your radar, but have you really gotten into why it’s so important? Let’s start with some key facts brought to you by EcomBuffet.com:
• More than 8 out of 10 Internet users look on search engines to find
information and the products or services they want to buy.
• Pay-per-click (PPC) costs are rising (over 37% higher from last year
to this year Q1).
• 63% of the top natural (organic) listings get click throughs.
• Natural (organic) search results convert 30% higher than PPC.
• 11.8% of Google traffic will click on a site in the second page of
While Google currently has about 200 factors in their algorithms that determine what placement your site will show up in within search results, in this post I want to start with keywords and the components you need to think about when writing content to improve your website’s search engine rankings.